Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, Georgia is a hotel located near Columbus State University that places a great importance on providing guests with every comfort that they seek when traveling on the road. Not only offering an outdoor swimming pool and modern fitness center, the hotel has begun an extensive property-wide renovation to ensure that the latest guest preferences and needs are fully met. Yet while planning to revamp the appearance and amenities of guestrooms and public spaces such as the breakfast area, Country Inn & Suites, Columbus first prioritized the need to update its guest Wi-Fi abilities due to its crucial influence on property reputation and guest satisfaction.
Click below to download
Prior to partnering with HIS, Country Inn & Suites, Columbus frequently faced poor internet quality issues such as an inability for guests and staff to connect or extremely slow speeds despite paying for a high speed service. This frequent occurrence could unfortunately even result in guests checking out early if unable to fulfill their internet-based needs. Property leadership therefore begun the search for a reputable and established network provider that could determine exactly why performance issues existed and that could present a detailed strategy able to fully resolve all challenges at an affordable rate.
After considering several competing companies, the property ultimately decided to work with HIS, as thanks to the organization’s industry-specific expertise, the root cause of the issue was identified as resulting from an outdated network infrastructure that was creating a bottleneck in bandwidth performance and signal strength. In contrast to the other companies that the hotel had considered, HIS was also able to provide a detailed strategy over how any connectivity issues could be fully resolved at an affordable price. This included updating the property’s network with several state-of-the-art modems along with the strategic implementing of advanced Ruckus access points within guestroom, lobby, breakfast, and meeting room areas.
“Providing guests with a high quality Wi-Fi service is such a crucial aspect of ensuring guest satisfaction that we knew we had to address it first during our renovation efforts, and to achieve this we also understood the need to partner with a provider able to deliver fully on any and all online guest expectations,” said Fiona Cornelius, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, Georgia. “Even from the beginning stages, we have been highly impressed with HIS and the abilities of its technicians in thoroughly analyzing every aspect of our network to implement an effective solution, with total installation time taking only four days and while working to minimize any disruption to guests. With the new network, our guests can now be guaranteed a fast and seamless connection for all of their devices and can now even stream their own content which was simply not an option before. As result, we have seen our online reviews for internet quality jump from low scores to virtually all being 10 out of 10 and with HIS offering exceptional customer service, we are sure that this will continue as a long-term trend.”
General Manager , Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
In addition to offering unmatched industry expertise and access to the latest in Wi-Fi network hardware, HIS also provides both hotel staff and guests with 24/7 instant customer support. This ensures that properties and their guests will consistently continue to receive high quality Wi-Fi performance along with the ability to swiftly address any troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Determine the cause behind unsatisfactory Wi-Fi performance and provide a cost-effective solution.
- Ensure that any network update provides a strong, fast and consistent Wi-Fi signal to guests throughout all areas of the property.
- Offer immediate customer support for any troubleshooting issues that may later arise.
- Leverage the industry-leading expertise of HIS to determine that the current network was creating a broadband bottleneck and present property leadership with an in-depth plan that could resolve all issues at an affordable cost.
- Leverage HIS experience and access to the latest in network technology to strategically implement Ruckus access points alongside state-of-the-art modems, ensuring a high-speed and reliable internet connection for all guests regardless of onsite location.
- Provide both guests and staff with 24/7 access to HIS support services to address an array of troubleshooting issues before being able to negatively impact online experiences.
As seen in Hospitality Net