An independent boutique property, The INN at Meadowbrook is a new hotel near Kansas City, located in the beautiful Meadowbrook Park development. Offering a get-away for locals and visitors – alike – The INN sits at the heart of parklands, paved trails, and mature trees. Luxurious amenities await guests including upscale and casual dining options and scenic views. Also key to the INN at Meadowbrook’s goal of providing its guests with enhanced comfort and relaxation, is its commitment to adopting technologies that offer the latest in personalized service.
Click below to download
With a goal to provide a stay experience that encompasses luxurious amenities, attentive details, and impeccable service, The INN at Meadowbrook identified in-room entertainment as a priority in meeting the latest guest needs. Hotel leadership specifically sought out an advanced solution that could provide guests with seamless access to virtually any type of streamed content of preference.
By adopting BeyondTV GuestCast, The INN at Meadowbrook can now provide each of its guests with the hassle-free ability to cast from thousands of mobile-based compatible apps. From Netflix and Hulu to Amazon Prime, Disney+ and ESPN, guests can significantly also view their own content on guestroom television screens without having to enter in sensitive login information.
“Today’s guests are fully accustomed to being able to watch what they want, when they want, so providing such functionality using an advanced system such as BeyondTV GuestCast is increasingly vital to maintaining a competitive hotel business,… We had researched several competing options, however, BeyondTV GuestCast ultimately prevailed due to the platform’s ease-of-use, flexibility and cost. We also experienced a swift and painless implementation from start to finish, and as a solution that is designed specifically for the needs of the hotel industry, we are fully confident that BeyondTV GuestCast will continue to meet the latest guest entertainment needs far into the future.”
In addition to sidestepping the need for guests to share username and password details, BeyondTV GuestCast is also designed to provide hoteliers and their guests with device isolation capabilities. This feature importantly prevents cross-room communication and the inadvertent casting of content to televisions located in other guestrooms. BeyondTV GuestCast is also engineered to be seamlessly compatible with virtually any television model and network in use by hotels today, ensuring a straightforward implementation process with no need to replace pre-existing hardware..
- Provide user-friendly access to personal streamed content in order to provide guests with complete control over their in-room entertainment experience.
- Sidestep the need to replace existing television and network equipment.
- Address guest concerns of exposing sensitive login information to theft when accessing streaming subscriptions on a guestroom television.
- Implement BeyondTV GuestCast to provide guests with instant and effortless casting abilities for thousands of mobile-based apps.
- Allow guests to sign-in to streaming accounts using their personal devices and without the need to ever enter-in usernames or passwords on guestroom televisions.
- Leverage BeyondTV GuestCast’s hospitality-tailored design to ensure seamless compatibility with existing hotel operations and equipment.